Successful dolphin therapy for Tirol family
Experience Report of the Tirol Family – Dolphin therapy 08.09.-
22.09.2007 in Antalya
Dear Mr. Linke,
We just got back from turkey and wanted to say thank you again for the successful therapy. We hope to come back next year. We heard from you that you are looking to move the location of the therapy centre, and so we thought it would be useful to you to get a short feedback from us.
- Organization of the dolphin therapy
- Dolphin therapists (especially Barbara D., our therapist)
- Good animal husbandry
- Combination with Cranio and Hippo Therapy (The therapists Astrid and Felice and Salih were great!)
- Transfer service to the horse ranch
- Hotel: Kids club, Aqua park, Mini Disco for siblings, good food
- Location: Quiet but yet close to Antalya to go shopping by bus
- Dolphin therapy right at the hotel, no transfer necessary
- Sometimes too many children riding
- Things that were announced but not kept (Salinen therapy, inclusive benefits of the hotel)
- Hotel: Supposedly 5 stars, we think it is about 3 stars, should not exaggerate
- Transfer from airport to hotel and back to airport- we had a 1.5hour layover in Antalya
- Bungalows too expensive in comparison to hotel rooms (only good location, no other benefits)
- Bungalows not exclusive for therapy families (one house was occupied by normal guests)
- Hotel not completely wheelchair-friendly (only one elevator that does not require to walk a few stairs to get to it)
- Reservation of only two seat in the airplane, even though we are a family of four (for the flight to Dalaman, our 5 year old daughter would have sat alone)
- Early-booker benefits that we did not get (such as A la’ Carte restaurants, extra dolphine swimming for our healthy daughter-however Barbara made up for this, as she let Laura swim with Daisy the last 5 minutes of each therapy unit)
- Limited times to change towels (because of therapy times, we often missed the towel-changing times)
Overall, we loved our stay and we look forward to next year!
Greetings from Tirol
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!